Services tailored to the needs of the individual asset.
Because every multi-family community presents unique problems and opportunities, we concentrate on problem-solving individual assets, not implementing "cookie-cutter" plans.
Strategic Marketing Plans:
We develop and implement strategic marketing plans, train team leaders and even work as contract employees providing marketing and outreach services.
In order to determine your individual needs, we assess all of the key factors impacting a property's success, including staff, property condition, market conditions, local and regional economy, advertising and collateral materials. Often this precipitates the development of a strategic marketing plan, and, as needed, oversight of the plan's execution.
Firms outsource their Marketing Director or Training Director functions to Occupancy Solutions, often giving us the opportunity to develop a leader within their team to take on those responsibilities.
Our Services Include:
- Property Repositioning Services
- One-on-One and Group Training
- Individual and Team Development
- Leadership Coaching
- Outreach Training
- Community Branding
- Marketing & Market Assessments
- Marketing Plans
- Time Management Workshops
- Outselling the Competition
- Proper Telephone Techniques
- Converting Calls to Visits
- Increasing Closing Ratios
- Overcoming Objections
- Rapport & Relationship Building
- Lost Leads Analysis
- Effective Follow-Up
- Closing Techniques
- Increasing Resident Retention
- Creating Effective Plans
- Employee & Resident Event Planning
- Mystery Leasing & Fair Housing Shops
- Fair Housing Compliance Training
- Customer Service Training
- Creating Affirmative Fair Housing Plans
- Resident Selection Criteria Development
- Developing Effective Resident Retention Plans
- Model Staging
- Community Make Overs
- Brochures, Collateral & Promotional Materials
- Postcard Design & Mailing Services
A common misconception is that performing outreach is the same as cold calling. Most people dread cold calling for fear of rejection; because of this, people don’t conduct outreach. Occupancy Solutions believes the difference between the two is that outreach is partnership building and cold calling is asking for a sale! When you outreach, you create partnerships that will add value to living at your community and encourage loyalty from your residents.
Occupancy Solutions will work closely with your team, exploring who, why, how, when and what to do to make outreach efforts effective. Your team will learn how to connect with businesses, organizations and local agencies, creating partnerships resulting in referrals and providing services, programs and resources for current and future residents. Learn what to say to increase referrals and create value-added programs at your community.
Networking is a type of outreach that is often overlooked in our industry. Networking allows one to connect with multiple people and groups with minimal effort. Your team will learn a variety of networking techniques and explore what to do before, during and after the event to make it easier, fun and effective. Your team will learn all the tools to be very successful and effective!
Occupancy Solutions believes that coaching throughout outreach and networking plans enhances and improves your team's results. In addition to teaching, creating and coaching through outreach and networking plans, Occupancy Solutions can perform outreach and networking services representing your community or can team up with your team members to support and enhance their efforts.
Community marketing is something that can really help to build leads and attract prospective community members to your space, but one common misconception is that effective marketing needs to be expensive. Marketing your community for a low cost is not only possible, but something we highly recommend at Occupancy Solutions, and all it takes is knowing just what resources you have and the best ways to use them.
Internet marketing is more important than ever, and it’s becoming more important with each passing year. From buying clothing, to buying groceries, to investigating a new community, interested people are flocking to the internet to perform all types of research for their buying decisions, and this is a resource you cannot afford to pass up. The best part is that marketing using various social media websites is extremely low cost or free, so you can place your community where people are spending their time online without breaking your budget.
Setting up and maintaining a blog for your community is also a great way to take advantage of low cost marketing, and it can even make you more visible on search engines as well. Your blog can cater to all types of different interests your current or prospective residents may have, as well as keep them informed regarding different community information or happenings, and you don’t have to spend much at all.
Word of mouth marketing is also a great no-cost resource that you can use to advertise your community, and if your residents are satisfied, you’ve already completed the most difficult part! Encouraging or having an online area for reviews by community members can very effectively communicate first-hand experiences regarding what it’s like to live within your residence, and this can really be a deciding factor in attracting new prospective residents to further check your community out for themselves.
Effective community marketing isn’t something that needs to break your bank, and we at OccupancySolutions.com know just how important great marketing can be. With the right marketing, you can spend very little while still attracting the interested leads you want, and this is a skill that is always worth learning! To learn more about low-cost or no-cost community marketing, simply check us out at OccupancySolutions.com today!
Do You Know About Authentic Marketing?
Integrity is a very important piece for any business owner. Without integrity, you are just left looking like a fool. People can quickly see through a ruse, but they appreciate a business that maintains integrity and can make them feel important. Here are some ways that you can market to your clients without leaving your integrity behind.
Keep Your Integrity
Think about what your business represents and work hard to maintain that image. Your customers will appreciate that you want to maintain your image. This means not leaving a bad taste in your residents’ mouths. Keep what you are doing friendly and real and your residents will appreciate it in the long run.
Check Your Facts
Don’t just make things up. Part of integrity is being able to say that you don’t know the answer, but you’d be happy to look it up and get back to them with the correct answer. If you just start making up facts and answers, your residents are eventually going to see that you have no idea what you are talking about, and they will call you out on it. And we promise, you’ll feel like an idiot when they do.
Understand how important people’s money is to them. They will spend it on things that they feel are a good buy for their family or for themselves, but not if they feel like it is a waste of money. Make your offering seem like it is going to be worth their money and good for their family. Accentuate the schools in the area by checking your facts and and having them available to pull out and use with families. Know about the local shopping areas and the nightlife. If they think there is a good reason to move in to your unit, they will be more likely to do so.
If you’d like more marketing tips, check out some of our courses at Occupancy Solutions. We’ve got training courses for you and your staff to help you maintain your business and improve on what you are already doing. Contact us today so we can get you started!
Examples of our graphic designs:
Interior or exterior photos give your potential lessees a glimpse of your community before they see it in person. Trust our service to set the best stage for capturing the highlights of what your property has to offer.
- Force Placed Program enables 100% penetration
- Complete Policy Compliance Tracking & Monitoring – even 3rd party policies
- Coverage and fast processing of nuisance claims
- Streamlined ease for leasing team – we do all the paperwork
- Enhanced liability protection
- Increased NOI
- Typical reduction in master property premiums due to risk mitigation
- Claims go against renters insurance – not your master property policy which keeps premiums from rising due to claims
- Increased Occupancy – tenant required deposit reduced by 83%
- Streamlined move out process for leasing team
- Protection from tenant damages in excess of security deposit
Call (888) 717-4249
High Level Marketing
Some of the services we offer include:
- Website Design
- Mobile Websites
- Logo Design
Great Website + Stellar SEO = Leads
Human Resources Solutions is a division of Occupancy Solutions specializing in human resource solutions. We provide professional consulting services to our clients in several key areas of Human Resources. We are passionate about working with our clients and providing the most appropriate HR system or strategy to fit your specific needs.
We offer a full range of Human Resources Services including:
- Human Resource Compliance Audit
- Executive Human Resources Strategy Development
- Compensation, Recognition and Rewards
- Training Design and Delivery
- System Analysis and Implementation
- Leadership Development
- Organization Development
- Other specialty HR solutions
- Outplacement Counseling
- Recruitment Strategy
- Management of Generation Y Employees
- Small Business HR Consulting/Business Partner
Human Resource Audits
- Evaluate HR Department and Company HR Practices
- Analyze Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Ensure Compliance
Strategic Human Resources
- Executive Level HR Coaching
- HR Strategy Development and Planning
- Assist in the selection of HR vendors from initial analysis to final implementation
- Systems may include: HRIS, Benefits, Payroll, Applicant Tracking System, Talent
- Management and Performance Tracking
- Facilitate Training in the following areas:
- Successful Recruitment, Interviewing, Basic Employment Law, Harassment, HR 101 (Basic HR for Managers), New Hire Orientation and Benefits Orientation.
- Develop a training specifically to your needs
- Development and Implementation of a New Performance Management System · Analyze Current Performance System
- Develop Recruitment Process and Procedure Based on Company's Goals
- Facilitate Recruitment and Hiring Training
- Develop Effective On-Boarding Process
Employee Handbook Development
- Analyze Current Handbook and Ensure Employment Law Compliance
- Develop and/or Update Employee Handbook
Human Resource Policy and Procedure Development
- Analyze Current Practices
- Update Policies and Procedures to Ensure Compliance
- Provide Job Analysis to Create Job Descriptions
- Review/Update Current Job Descriptions
- Develop and Implement a Competitive Compensation Policy
- Analyze Current Compensation Practice for Internal and External Equity
- Benchmark Current Positions or New Positions
- Provide Coaching and Counseling
- Train Managers on How to Handle Employee Issues
- Counseling and Corrective Action
- Lay-Offs and Severance
- Perform HR Investigations including Sexual Harassment Complaints and Ethics Violations
- Small Business HR Support